Friday, March 26, 2010

Working on menu

Here is what I sort of plan to do with the gods when you select them. I did this instead of going to class, because class was far away.

Not totally finished with the sounds and I may add more animation later if I have the time, but just wanna get everything out of the way first.


Feedback and shiz appreciated.



Gonna start getting the rest of it put together soon, gonna need a .psd file from Rach with her God in it to start making that one and if Adam is still making his I'll need to get a copy of his god.

EDIT:

An updated version can be found here, so far it has basicly no coding in it, that's gonna be Adams job, apparently. But a lot of the graphics are finished and I can fix whatever I need to. I created a bunch of symbols for each God, Rach Adam, feel free to create your own and I'll replace what I have, otherwise this will do for the meantime.

3 comments:

  1. Wow bud that's awesome ^^ Thunder kinda gave me shivers because it's a bit loud, but i know this is just a test so don't take offense xD I am working on a better painting of the Goddess, so that will be done in good time, she's got her battle pose on and shiz, s'gonna be good hopefully. How is the skinnyGod coming along? War God and Crops Goddess are lonely it seems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thats cool im almost finished with my god i have only a rough uncoloured sketch of my god but it should be enough to give you an idea of what it will look like, the image will be finished by next wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sound isn't my thing, wanted a crowd of people roaring in the background, but I couldn't find that, gonna leave it to Bill (the lucky guy). But all in all do you guys like the approach I'm taking?

    Skinny God is on his way, looks fecking badass in the sketches, but there is a good chance he'll look crap when I finish him.

    And holy mother of God, Adam is doing work?

    ReplyDelete