Thursday, March 4, 2010

More menu mcshiz

More of a big concept piece than anything, just wanna get feedback.

I decided because most of the game is meant to be humorous to include stupid references in it, but if people don't like the way it's going I can remove them. The final version will hopfully be a bit more polished than this one, although being cave paintings, I will try and keep them fairly simple. Flash keeps screwing up my colours, it's annoying.

Oh and the music is just a random sound track I found, again, it won't be in the final version I imagine, but I thought it would look better along with music.

Also clicking doesn't do anything, that was just there as an example.




4 comments:

  1. That is actually mental :) So I take it from there it'd jump to the god selection screen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed quite funny, the drawings are a bit random xD
    The music was exactly as i imagined it to be too.
    Overall, well done we have a startup screen concept ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis very awesome, love the music and the drawings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete