Tuesday, March 2, 2010

God of wor!!! lol

Yeah he is missing a hand and a lower torso, I really tried to draw it tonight, but I'm really drunk and apparently that affects my skills. So I thought I'd chuck it up anyway. Hoping some of the artists like rach or steve could take a look at it and tell me what they think, are all the proportions and shiz ok? Totally not confident it looks ok.

Anyway, this is the god of war so far. He is pretty pissed off looking. Maybe someone parked in his parking space? Who knows, but I wouldn't mess with him.

Edit: Re-uploaded him with a brand new hand and a few extras on him. Also adjusted the colours, think he was a tad too bright before.






2 comments:

  1. Looks good man, War gods are fine to be angry, in fact I think they're angry all the time except when they're fighting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. /is embarrassed by the awesomeness


    Wow. ^_^

    ReplyDelete