Monday, March 29, 2010

God of plague

Herro, God formally know as the God of famine (for some reason) final concept. Messed about with a few ideas, I like the look of this one though. Was going to put him in a very neutral pose, but the God of war was like that, so I thought frig it, I'll make this guy all crazy.

It's hard to tell on my insanly messy sketch but there will be a lot of cuts, boils, etc to make him look really diseased and mess up. He does look a wee bit like a ninja the way I've drawn the bandages around his head, but I'll fix it so it just looks sick at the end.

Feedback as always well appreciated, can still make major changes at this stage.

2 comments:

  1. Grass skirt? Really? =S Hmmmmmmmm

    Really like the overall concept, makes a lot more sense than just making him randomly scary looking ^^ It's really cool. His right arm looks like it's broken - how about having it in a sling or something xD That shit looks painful :P
    teeheehee, nice pose too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good man. Does the bandages cover his eyes or do they poke through all beady like?

    ReplyDelete