Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sorry bout missing the meeting

Yeah guys, sorry I didn't make the meeting today, my phone (which has my alarm to get me up before 2pm) buggered it's self last night while I slept. I can't phone/text atm so if someone text me (probs Steve) to tell me to get the hell to the meeting I wasn't being rude, I haven't got the text. So yeah, sorry about that, hope I didn't miss too much and if we are meeting up in the next few weeks (which we should) contact me on this or facebook til I get my phone sorted.


2 comments:

  1. It's okay, we mainly just bitched about you guys :) Nothing really missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was actually Rachel :P But yea I think we're hoping to maybe meet up Sunday if possible and throw some of the tasks to Adam :) Plus Nathans meant to be back today.

    ReplyDelete