Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bill's Music

If he were a cow, it would be called Moosic.

His four songs are now in Google docs in a separate folder for music (along with the theme song for the group). I tried to link it so you could play it in here, but I'm not that good with computers, so you'll just have to do it manually.

Also, this is what I was meant to link last time, but uploaded the wrong damn link.


It's jumpy as hell in the browser, but fine on my computer, I think it could be that I don't have a pre-loader in it, but I'm sure you'll get the idea. It's only a movie clip atm, just to show it off. Also I made up symbols for the Gods if people want to make there own, go ahead, but until then, these will do the job. Also the only button that does anything is the God of war one, they all glow though.

Bleh

2 comments: