Sunday, February 14, 2010

God of war ideas

Didn't realise Rach was working on the Gods (and probably a hell of a lot better than me) so I messed about with a few god of war, concepts, dunno if they'll go anywhere, but just wanted to get some feedback on which design and if I should develop them, what suits the game the best and such. Done in my normal scribbly as hell style, but I'm able to draw neater when I add detail and colour. They are quite small in the preview so click it to actually see them better.


Pretty much ignore 4, I don't even know why I included it.

The other three styles are,
1-native american style god
2-viking style
3-greek



2 comments:

  1. Awesome Work, I'm liking 1 and 3, the helmet goes well with the whole mask theme we have got going at the minute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 3! Very 300 <3
    To be perfectly honest Greg, i really like these a whole lot better than what i was working on - despite what you may assume xD
    Let me do the god of crops and you can do war :P Perhaps Adam can do the last one, i think he wanted to try it too - but we shall never know as he still hasn't joined us on here! ^^
    Go go with 3!

    ReplyDelete